Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Sing A Song Little Bird (Sansa Stark Playlist)

Sing A Song Little Bird

Sansa's Trapped In King's Landing And Is Losing Hope



1.Violet-Hole
"And the sky was made of amethyst/ And all the stars were just like little fish"
"When they get what they want/ They never want it again"
"Go on take everything, take everything I dare you to"

2.The Love Club-Lorde
"My mother's love is choking me/ I'm sick of the words that hang above my head/ What about? It's time the kid got free"
"The other day I forgot my old address/ I'm sitting pretty on the throne/ There's nothing more that I want/ Except to be alone"
"The only problem that I got with club/ Is how you're severed from the people who watched you grow up"

3.Fantasy-MS MR
"Force myself into a dimension/ Lost sight of myself"
"Let myself down each time"
"How could you be what I wanna see?/And my reality could never live up to the fantasy"

4.Home-Daughter
"Oh you're not a friend/ You're nothing/ I think I should be a little more confident/ In myself, in my skin"
"Take me home/ Cause I don't stand a chance in these four walls"
"Keep the nightmares out/ Give me mouth to mouth./ I can't live without ya"

5.The Flowers-Regina Spektor
"The flowers you gave me are rotting and still I refuse to throw them away"
"Things I have loved I'm allowed to keep/ I'll never know if I go to sleep"

6.Pompeii-Bastille
"I was left to my own devices/ Many days fell with nothing to show"
"But if you close your eyes/ Does it feel like nothing's changed at all?"
"How am I gonna be an optimist about this?"

7.Pretty Face-Soley
"I throw my hands to you/ I runaway/ Its so cold so dangerous I can't stay"
"They want to take me but I will hide from them/ I use my pretty face to find my way..."
"Will you be my friend in my dream? Take that pretty face off surely"

8.Missing-The xx
"My heart is beating in a different way/ Been gone such a long time and I feel the same"
"Tell me, how did this come to be?/ And now there's no hope for you and me"

9.MS-alt-j
"All the vowels to hold your name, keep your estate clean of me"
"The nights of all my youth pressed into one glass of water"
"Scattered truths, bewildered beast boohoos, we have our weight: ten thousand ladybirds"

10.Suffocation-Crystal Castles
"I suffocate/ And promise me you won't resuscitate/ and if I change my mind it's far too late" 
"I'm wasting my days as I've wasted my nights and I've wasted my youth/ You're waiting for something you've waited in vain because there's nothing for you"
"Humility yet to be seen/ Models made of plasticene/ Morality disgrace us now/ Entertain and take a bow"

11.Ballad of a Politician-Regina Spektor
"A man inside a room is shaking hands with other men/ This is how it happens/ Our carefully made plans"
"But I am/ Not a number, not a name/ But I am/ A carefully laid plan"

12.Nobodys Daughter-Hole
"I'm not that stupid/ I just need a lot of help"
"Down at the bottom/ Of the ocean, I lay down/ Nobody's coming/ Just continue to drown"
"I know I've got a lot to fear/ You'll get me out/ Oh, God, just get me out"
"Nobody's daughter/ She never was/ She never will/ Be beholden"
"Anesthetize all our horrors away/ We live inside this black web you have spun"
"The world's broken doll/ The world's shattered whore/ And you, you can't walk/ But you, you can crawl"
"And I will dig my own grave, yeah/ I'm misbegotten/ I am the last one you will save/ It's all gone rotten"


No comments:

Post a Comment